1: Where are you from originally? I was born in Florida but grew up in Georgia and moved to NC in 1994.
2. What is your favorite WOD/Movement? Honestly I don't have a favorite but the one I like the most is the clean. I feel like it's all over body strength.
3. What were you doing before CrossFit? How did you hear about CrossFit and/CrossFit Axon? Before CF it was gym classes, like spin and pump, but after a while I was tired of the same. We heard about Axon from a flyer in our mailbox.
4. What other sports or activities do you participate in as a family besides CrossFit? I like to hike with the dog, run and occasionally still do spin. 5. How many times per week do you CrossFit? I try to come 4-5 times a week. 6. What is your athletic background? in high school I played softball and after just tried to stay as active as possible, between running and the gym 7. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Axon. It was different from what I has seen before so I knew I had a lot to learn. 8. What brought your back after your first workout? The patience of the coaches and wanted to learn more of the proper way to train.
9. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Axon memories/moments? Not exactly any particular moments but I do love that the Axon family will come together to help support each other in many different aspects. It's not simply a place to workout it's socialization with friends as well.
10. What would you like to tell someone who wants to start CrossFit Axon but may be unsure about getting started? Just try it. The people are great and always supportive.
11. What is your eating style? In general I eat healthy, but love pizza and burgers on certain occasions
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Axon? I have become stronger and more confident in my ability to try new things.
13. What do you do for a living? I am a purchasing analyst for a home builder 14. What drives you to be an active family? We want to be able to have fun and active when we have grand-kids. we love walking the dogs and pretty much do anything outdoors.