1: Where are you from originally?
Born and raised here in the CLT area.
2. What is your favorite WOD/Movement?
I don’t have a favorite, but I do enjoy snatches, cleans, and double unders (recently).
3. What were you doing before CrossFit? How did you hear about CrossFit and/CrossFit Axon?
I would run or workout at my office gym here and there. It came in waves and was never consistent. I wanted consistency and community in my exercise routine, so I started searching the internet for CrossFit boxes in my area.
4. What other sports or activities do you participate in as a family besides CrossFit?
I really enjoy golf and running around with the kids.
5. How many times per week do you CrossFit?
6. What is your athletic background?
I played several sports as a kid, but soccer was the main one.
7. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Axon.
There were no thoughts. I was dizzy and lightheaded, and just trying not to pass out.
8. What brought you back after your first workout?
I knew I needed it, and I could tell that this would work.
9. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Axon memories/moments?
My first muscle-up during the 19 open.
10. What would you like to tell someone who wants to start CrossFit Axon but may be unsure about getting started?
CrossFit is a great, well-rounded approach to fitness. It will give you consistency, measurability, and accountability.
11. What is your eating style?
Chick-fil-A and Bad Daddy’s - enough said...
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Axon?
Stronger, leaner, healthier, better mood, more energetic - some of those more than others, but all of them at least a little.
13. What do you do for a living?
I work at CMPD.
14. What drives you to be an active family?
The desire to be healthy as I continue to get older.